In a continuing effort to provide you with unmatched insights into the insurance technology sector in a format that fits your workflow, Insurance & Technology is expanding its digital lineup in 2011 to include six all-digital issues. Your February issue is available for download now.
This special digital edition of Insurance & Technology marks the passing of insurance carriers' legacy policy administration systems. After years of squeezing every last bit of functionality out of aging technology, insurers have reached the limits of their existing platforms. Armed with revitalized budgets and increasingly urgent business cases, carriers finally are saying goodbye to legacy systems and welcoming modern solutions.
Access is free -- just click the "Go To Digital Issue" button below. If you haven't already signed up for Insurance & Technology's digital editions or for exclusive digital content from one of our sibling brands in the InformationWeek Business Technology Network, you'll be asked to register. (Membership is free and takes only a few minutes.)
In This Issue:
- A NEW LEGACY: P&C carriers are looking to take advantage of a recovering economy by replacing inflexible legacy policy admin platforms with agile, configurable technology that meets consumers' and distributors' evolving service expectations.
- EXPLORING ALTERNATIVE TECHNOLOGY DELIVERY: Under pressure to deliver more with less, insurance CIOs are exploring policy administration solutions that run outside a company's technology infrastructure, including cloud-based offerings, reports Novarica's Chad Hersh.
- ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN THERE: In an exclusive Q&A with Insurance & Technology, Ron James, CIO of The Main Street America Group, offers insights into choosing the best path toward policy admin modernization.
- Vendor Deal Is Good News for Life Insurers
- The Cloud Offers Relief From Spreadsheets
Look for these exclusive, all-digital editions of Insurance & Technology in 2011.
APRILOptimized Distribution: Enabling Agents/Producers With Next-Gen Capabilities
JUNEDifferentiating via Claims Technology
JULYRedefining the Data Center: How Cloud Computing and Virtualization Are Changing Insurers' IT Environments
SEPTEMBERNext-Generation Business Intelligence: Achieving a Higher Level of Insight
DECEMBERDeveloping a Strategic Approach to Compliance: Proactive, Not Reactive