Systems Software Implementation Consultant
Image Process Design, Inc. | Nationwide, Michigan | Posted: September 18, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Systems Software Implementation Consultant will perform on-site and remote consulting, configuration, and implementations of IPD’s product, Ultera, at customer sites in various locations across the US and Canada.
The Systems Software Implementation Consultant activities may include:
- Requirements validation and gap analysis
- Business process definition and documentation
- Knowledge transfer of IPD software-based solutions using a combination of training and demonstration experiences
- Core software installation and configuration
- Configure underlying IBM ECM, BPM, and rules technologies, including process maps, web service calls, etc.
- User acceptance testing support
- Train the trainer instruction
- Production support
This role may function as a primary customer contact to the customer Project Team, and must represent IPD in customer communications.
Additional InfoThe ideal candidate will have strong experience implementing application software. Experience focused on technology-enabled business processes and optimization in insurance and healthcare. Demonstrated success translating the business requirements and the conceptual and functional designs of business analysts into a configuration design, along with the physical configuration of software solutions, is essential. Skills in testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and supporting configured solutions from end to end, with an understanding of large-scale software technologies and related components ( DB2, Oracle and SQL databases; UNIX operating systems; Windows desktops), also important.
- IBM FileNet P8 and IBM Case Manager experience
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), and/or Case Management experience
- Large-scale software implementation in health, life, and P&C insurance or healthcare operations (membership, claims, customer service) environment