IAT Group | Houston, Texas | Posted: October 3, 2012
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Web Developer will work with users and management to develop specifications and then make Programming changes and or new development for web-based Property and Casualty Insurance systems using contemporary development tools.
- Work with users and management to develop requirements and specifications for changes and new development.
- Make changes or develop new programs per specifications.
- Develop test plans, scripts, and cases.
- Assemble or creates test data.
- Execute positive, negative, regression, and performance tests.
- Document results of tests.
- Investigate problems discovered in testing in an attempt to determine root cause and correct.
- Investigate problems with programs and systems currently in use.
Additional InfoWe currently have two Web Developer positions open in our Houston, TX Unit.
IAT Group consists of seven licensed insurance companies and has many diversified and specialized positions. Our salaries are competitive and we have an excellent benefits package. Our goal is to attract and retain the best employees in the insurance field and to help them grow professionally and personally within our companies.