Topics: Bank Systems & Technology
- Sandy's Aftermath: Dispatches from Hoboken, New JerseyNovember 05, 2012Sandy's Aftermath: ispatches from Hoboken, New Jersey; reflections on community, loss, and the possible role of the insurance and banking industries.
- Gearing Up for GrowthJuly 15, 2003There is starting to be a sense in the industry that there's some kind of light ahead after so many months of darkness.
- Insurance Industry May Drive Bank Security PoliciesJune 12, 2002In terms of information security policies, insurance companies could start to exert more pressure on their counterparts in other financial services segments, observers predict.
- Importance of Redundancy, Diverse Systems Grows Post-9/11, Stresses Hartford Financial's LowenthalOctober 24, 2001The importance of redundant and diverse information technology systems was stressed by Craig Lowenthal, 1st VP/CIO, Hartford Financial Products, who shared his company's Sept. 11 disaster recovery experiences as part of a panel on "New Realities and Challe
- New Priorities for All of UsSeptember 21, 2001On September 11, our industry, our jobs, and our lives changed forever. Much, if not all, of what occupied and obsessed us as insurance technology professionals-budgets, meetings, vendor evaluations, project roll-outs, proposal development, articles-seems