Topics: Crum & Forster
- Crum & Forster Creates Analytics VP PositionJanuary 24, 2013The new hire will assist the company's underwriting, marketing, and claims operations with data mining and predictive modeling.
- Crum & Forster Sees New Policy Admin System as Key to GrowthNovember 09, 2012Crum & Forster to deploy Accenture Duck Creek P&C software to help streamline processes, better serve customers and drive growth.
- Abe Yaknour Named Crum & Forster CTOAugust 30, 2012Yaknour will work with C&F CIO Nicole Bennett to frame the company's infrastructure, simplify technology platforms across the C&F enterprise, and develop technology strategy.
- New York Alliance Against Insurance Fraud Elects 2010 Officers and Board of DirectorsDecember 10, 2009New York Alliance Against Insurance Fraud Elects 2010 officers and board of directors; John Sargent, Director SIU, MetLife Auto & Home, to assume role of NYAAIF Chair.
- International Insurance Society Names Morrissey President & CEOApril 20, 2009Prior to joining the IIS, Morrissey was chairman and CEO, Firemark Investments. As a founder of Firemark, Morrissey was also the chief investment officer for the company and portfolio manager of the Firemark Tiger Fund.
- CHUBB’S PERNO BRINGS CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE TO TIGJuly 02, 2003Having freshly retired from Chubb & Sons in March, industry veteran Joseph V. Perno
has taken an advisory position with UK-based insurance software solutions firm The
Innovation Group (TiG).