- Life of the South CEO Ned Hamil Has Overseen the Life Insurer’s Technology TransformationMay 08, 2007When given the task of recreating the carrier's technology organization, Life of the South CEO Ned Hamil used the opportunity to lay the foundations of a technology-driven company.
- For Berkshire Life, All Systems Are Go August 25, 2004The decision to optimize its existing information technology investments was not a hard one for Berkshire Life
- Insurer Gets Budgeting in Order July 19, 2004In an effort to add consistency to a previously decentralized budgeting process, Philadelphia Insurance Companies implements Satori Group's proCube.
- Cyber NewsJuly 19, 2004
- Lawmakers Push Insurance Tech June 16, 2004Illinois bill addresses electronic notification of cancellations.
- Safeco Launches Single Platform for P&C SalesApril 21, 2004Aiming to promote cross-selling and drive greater agent productivity generally, Safeco has launched Safeco Now, an online sales platform that enables agents to rapidly quote multiple lines of P&C business.
- BCBSA Signs E-Business Agreement with ConnectureFebruary 11, 2004Seeking to enhance the e-business capabilities of its 41 independent health insurance plans, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association has signed an agreement with Connecture for use of the vendor's distribution automation solution.
- CGE&Y PARTNER WITH CARCO FOR FRAUD DETECTION TECH.July 30, 2003In a deal aimed at increasing the automation of CARCO Group Inc.'s fraud detection tools for easier insurance company access, global management and IT consultancy Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has formed an alliance with CARCO, a provider of investigative and s
- TESTING ENSURES ACCURACY OF UNUMPROVIDENT QUOTES ON IPIPELINEJuly 02, 2003As part of an effort to ensure the accuracy of long-term care insurance quotes that
reach wholesalers and agents who subscribe to iPipeline's Web-based quote engine,
UnumProvident has run test plans against rating and contractual information related
- DTCC Expands Insurance Biz March 07, 2002Partnerships with ACORD and Pivot/InfoOne support focus on distribution.
- CGU Brokers Gain Efficiency February 07, 2002CGU Canada offers brokers Web-based access to underwriting data, thanks to technology from DWL.
- AFLAC's Lester Recalls Entrepreneurial DaysSeptember 06, 2001
- CYBER NEWSAugust 31, 2001
- CSC To Resell Fraud Investigator July 30, 2001
- Timing Is EverythingJuly 30, 2001
- STORAGE EXPLOSIONJune 29, 2001E-commerce and everything digital places huge demands for storage capacity on insurers
- Strategic IT Investments Still On TrackMay 31, 2001Spending remains focused on customers and e-business, according to InformationWeek
- CoolSites: Who's Surfing Where?May 31, 2001
- EACC Supports R&SA ClaimsMay 31, 2001
- Insurers Go Offshore To Develop ITMay 31, 2001High costs and labor shortage send insurance companies to far-flung destinations in search of information technology help.