- Check Out This Australian Insurer's Facebook GameDecember 09, 2013NRMA Insurance's "Lock-a-Door" game a colorful way to elucidate insurance's value proposition.
- BCBS Minnesota Ready to Roll on GamificationJuly 09, 2013The health insurer piloted a gamification platform around benefits with its own employees, and now will spread it to its members.
- Cigna Partners with Audax Health on Digital Engagement PlatformJanuary 04, 2013Cigna will invest in Audax Health and partner with the company to develop a digital health experience that seeks to make health-related activities a fun part of everyday life.
- Video: Humana Embraces Wii U for Next Fitness GameNovember 27, 2012The newest version of the health insurer's "Your Shape" fitness franchise eschews the Xbox Kinect for the new Nintendo console.
- Big Data: Creating a More Sustainable System for InsuranceOctober 23, 2012The use of big data and other technologies that can deliver more personalized experiences and also improve care will shape the future of health insurance, says Cigna's Mark Boxer, a 2007 Elite 8 honoree.
- Gamification an Outlet for Itchy Mobile Development OrganizationsOctober 19, 2012Insurers are putting out mobile games with astonishing regularity. There must be a good reason, right?
- Gamification Boosts Employee Health Behavior, Blue Shield ArguesApril 20, 2012Blue Shield of California finds social apps and rewards engage its employees in wellness programs, sees potential for its insurance customers.
- Humana's Next Gamification Platform: Xbox KinectDecember 01, 2011The health insurer has never been shy about leveraging new technologies for gamification, and finds synergy with Microsoft's active platform.
- AXA Looks to Gamification, iPad to Excite Consumers About Life InsuranceOctober 13, 2011Connie O'Brien, SVP of Internet strategy and development, tells Insurance & Technology that with life insurance ownership at an all-time low, insurers must engage a new audience.