- Q&A: Great-West Life Crafts Mobile Service Solutions for Group Benefit Customers and Plan MembersMay 24, 2012Brad Fedorchuk, VP, Group Marketing, talks about the opportunities and challenges of mobility, and how Great-West Life has created a strategy to complement its existing online and and call center capabilities.
- New Great-West Life App Lets Members Submit Insurance ClaimsApril 17, 2012The new GroupNet Mobile app provides secure mobile access to personalized coverage information, allows online submission of healthcare claims, and provides the location of the nearest healthcare providers with access to Great-West Life's Provider eC
- Great-West Life Selects Evolution Benefits' Payment Card Technology For Healthcare Spending AccountsSeptember 23, 2010The Canadian carrier will use Evolution Benefits’ prepaid benefits card services to launch Health SolutionsPlus, a group benefits solution for healthcare spending accounts, allowing group plan members direct access to HCSA available funds through a V
- Unblocking Traffic JamsJanuary 05, 2007Adopting a centralized project management solution eliminates IT bottlenecks and drives up efficiency for Great-West Life & Annuity.
- DISTRIBUTION BRIEFSJanuary 30, 2002Certified insurance counselors will be able to access various insurance products at CIC Select; BUPA chooses Pegasystems for customer complaint management technology; EducatorsMoney launches to help streamline retirement plan administration...
- Distribution BriefsNovember 21, 2001Great-West Life & Annuity Co. signs agreement with 401Kexchange;
www.iTrust.com, has been launched by Federated Department Stores; "Any business with a Web site or computer network faces potential liabilities associated with the 'Big Three' of technology,
- The Tough Go Shopping...OnlineApril 10, 2001Web-based purchasing is not just for consumers. Insurers are saving money and gaining efficiencies through e-procurement systems.