- Tuscarora Wayne Chooses ISCS Policy AdminFebruary 05, 2014The group will implement SurePower Innovation to improve user experience and facilitate enterprise growth.
- The Philadelphia Contributorship Chooses ISCS SurePower Innovation SuiteJune 14, 2013The Ben Franklin-founded company set out to find a core systems solution that could meet expectations of producers and insureds for service and information access, while providing internal process efficiencies and continual upgrades as technology advances.
- You Need to Replace Your Policy Admin System — But Are You Ready?March 13, 2013Deciding that the time is right for core policy system replacement isn’t the same as being ready to do so, but mistaking the two is a common trap for insurers to fall into.
- How Nationwide's Guidewire Deal Impacts the Whole Insurance IndustryFebruary 06, 2013The selection of a package for a massive volume of business settles rather than opens the question about the industry's technological direction.
- Union Mutual Brings Its Policyholder and Agent Portals Into the 21st CenturyApril 10, 2012Union Mutual of Vermont modernizes its policyholder and agent portals with ISCS's SurePower Innovation policy admin platform.
- Armed Forces Insurance Licenses ISCS for Policy AdministrationNovember 30, 2011Armed Forces will realize better customer service and efficient operations post-migration, CIO Drew Mazeitis says.
- Making the Business Case: CEM Insurance Overcomes Barriers with Policy Admin TransformationSeptember 02, 2011Through a policy admin transformation project, CEM is aiming to drastically increase premium with adding additional resources.
- Reflections on Accenture's Emergence as a Multi-Tier Software ContenderAugust 11, 2011Since the notorious suit against Guidewire, Accenture has abundantly clarified its status as a
software provider and caused industry observers to energetically anticipate the meaning of its
latest acquisition in terms of the insurance software competitive
- With Legacy Policy Admin Systems Reaching the End of Their Lives, Carriers Look to Get More AgileMarch 01, 2011Having reached the limits of what they can squeeze out of their legacy systems, P&C carriers are looking to take advantage of a recovering economy by replacing their policy administration platforms with more flexible, configurable technology.
- CEM Turns to Cloud-Based Policy Admin SystemFebruary 15, 2011Having outgrown spreadsheets, CEM Insurance turns to a cloud-based, all-inclusive policy admin suite from ISCS.
- Arrowhead Insurance Continues Legacy Modernization with ISCSJanuary 05, 2011ISCS's SurePower Innovation Suite will handle all business written by Arrowhead's Personal Auto Group.
- Claims Transformation Emerging as Top Priority for CarriersAugust 17, 2010Economic and technological pressures are making claims system modernization increasingly urgent as insurers seek to differentiate themselves through service capabilities while gaining much-needed efficiencies.
- Madison Mutual Selects ISCS SurePower Policy Administration SuiteJune 29, 2010Regional P&C insurer seeks to streamline policy and claims processes and gain greater product speed-to-market with configurable rules-and-tools system.
- Southern Pioneer Implements ISCS's SurePower Policy Admin SuiteJune 01, 2010Implementation of SurePower Innovation at Southern Pioneer has automated most of the company's critical business processes, including underwriting, policy and claims management, reinsurance and billing.
- CEMIC Implements ISCS's SurePower Policy Admin SuiteApril 27, 2010An eight-month project resulted in on-time deployment of the ISCS system for the regional specialty P&C carrier for four products in multiple states.
- ISCS Enters Strategic Partnership with ITS Data ServicesOctober 16, 2009ITS will provide professional services for ISCS's SurePower Innovation P&C automation solution.
- News from 2009 ACORD LOMA Insurance Systems Forum: ISCS Adds Professional Liability Coverages to Core ProductMay 18, 2009ISCS adds professional liability coverages to its core Sure Power Innovation system at 2009 ACORD LOMA Insurance Systems Forum.
- Ullico Overhauls Insurance Framework With ISCSDecember 09, 2008Ullico simultaneously overhauls antiquated systems and re-enters commercial markets by tapping ISCS' Web-based policy administration system.