- Ex-Infosys Exec Says Outsourcing Billing Should Be Based on OutcomesFebruary 22, 2013A former Infosys Ltd
executive is challenging the IT outsourcing industry's billing
model by charging for results instead of basing fees on the time
and labour put in by the armies of staff working for India's big
- Infosys CEO: IT Aspects of Healthcare Reform Still On TrackMay 09, 2012Regardless of the Supreme Court's decision on the Affordable Care Act, health plans likely will implement the technology needed to meet its objectives, the IT consultant predicts.
- McCamish, Pegasystems Embark on Strategic Alliance December 06, 2011Pega's technology will enhance McCamish's VPAS life and annuity platform and its VPAS Benefit Plan Administration solution.
- Phoenix Life Picks McCamish for BPOAugust 02, 2011The Hartford-based insurer will migrate policies in force from several legacy systems to an Infosys platform.
- Prudential Builds Capacity to Support Over 1 Million Variable Annuity Transactions Daily March 30, 2011Without a major investment in software, Prudential Annuities has enabled continued growth of its unique variable annuity products with complex risk management and living benefit guarantees.
- Insurers Warm to Flexible Technology ArchitectureSeptember 25, 2009Technology transformation is being driven by business leaders who recognize the need for a technology architecture that will efficiently support distributors' and customers' rapidly evolving demands.
- Grinnell InfoSystems Implements DecisionMaker at Jamestown MutualDecember 10, 2008
- Ed Zore Reconciles Prudence and Opportunism in Northwestern Mutual's Technology InvestmentMay 05, 2008Ed Zore reconciles prudence and opportunism in Northwestern Mutual's exploitation of technology to drive first-class business results.
- Protecting Outsourced Data May 13, 2005Northwestern Mutual security effort allows insurer to use India-based service provider to test and maintain business applications.
- Northwestern Mutual Looks to Protect Customer Data Outsourced to India April 13, 2005Effort allows insurance company to use Indian service provider to test and maintain business applications.
- Managing Growth & RiskJune 06, 2003I&T's fifth annual Executive Summit will bring together industry leaders who are looking to grow and compete while keeping IT expenditures in check.
- Suncorp Obtains Single Customer ViewDecember 20, 2002Onyx's Employee Portal helps Australia's second-largest insurer and sixth-largest bank assemble customer info in one place.
- Slumping Economy and Merger Test Industry VetSeptember 19, 2002ING US Financial Services' Paul Donovan has merged three companies' IT organizations into one in less than two years.
- Alliances & Partnerships September 12, 2002Avaya Inc. will team with Infosys
Technologies Ltd.; American Para Professionals, Inc. has chosen COSS
Development Corp.; The National Association of Independent Insurers and the Association of California Insurance Companies tentatively agreed to affiliat
- Alliances & PartnershipsJuly 26, 2002Adhesion Technologies and IBM will jointly market Adhesion's EA Financial Consolidation Platform; DWL has established a strategic alliance with Nissay Information Technology Co.; Infosys has announced an alliance with Concours Group...
- Infosys Helps Northwestern Launch Online Fund Transfer ToolMarch 27, 2002Northwestern Mutual recently launched an online funds transfer capability for variable life and annuity policyholders that was co-developed with Infosys Technologies.
- New Contracts January 07, 2002SunAmerica contracts Infosys, UnumProvident Corp. selected Microsoft Exchange, Syntel signed a partnering agreement with Conseco Fincance Corp. ...
- What Do Customers Want?September 06, 2001CIOs will have an opportunity to learn answers to that question at I&T's Executive Summit 2001.
- What in the World Can Go Wrong?September 04, 2001Since the initial popularity of "offshoring" prior to Y2K, much has been learned about communications and staffing. Still, to be successful, insurers must take measured steps in the planning and management of offshore deals.
- New York Life International Uses Core SolutionMay 31, 2001Insurer chooses one system for all new markets.