- 6 Trends Transforming Health InsuranceAugust 12, 2013Enhanced infrastructures, consolidation and great reliance on vendor services are among the trends SunGard sees shaping the industry four-and-a-half months out from the Jan. 1, 2014, implementation of key Obamacare provisions.
- Aetna to Buy Coventry for More Than $5 Billion, Expanding Medicare/Medicaid BusinessAugust 20, 2012Health insurer Aetna Inc
said on Monday that it would buy rival Coventry Health Care Inc
for $5.6 billion to increase its share of the
fast-growing, U.S. government-backed Medicare and Medicaid
- North Carolina Fights Medicaid Fraud With AnalyticsMay 24, 2012In two years, IBM data mining software has identified $191 million in potentially false Medicaid claims.
- TriZetto Debuts Version 5.0 of Its Enterprise SystemFebruary 23, 2012Enhancements have been designed to meet the exigencies resulting from new regulatory requirements, such as ICD-10, and changes in Medicare and Medicaid, as well as a growing retail market, according to the vendor.
- AmeriHealth Mercy Deploys Mobile Provider ToolsSeptember 13, 2011The Medicaid administrator will roll out NaviNet's mobile patient information offerings to physicians in its network.
- HP Will Develop Medicaid Information Exchange in TexasJanuary 13, 2011The $30 million contract is for 52 months and includes development of web portals for both providers and patients.
- Connecture Partners with MedicareCRMFebruary 11, 2010The partnership will enable Connecture and MedicareCRM to offer customers an integrated solution via a series of real-time integration points between their online software platform.
- Filter Out the Frauds August 26, 2004Health insurers fight back against fake claims with fraud-detection software.
- New ContractsMay 18, 2004
- CRM BriefsJune 19, 2002--> Jacada's Integrator is selected by AdminaStar Federal to provide legacy connectivity for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
--> Farmers Insurance implements EasyLink's Production Messaging Service.
--> Onyx releases version 4.0
- NEWS BRIEFSMay 08, 2002A comprehensive strategic relationship has been formed between Kemper Insurance Companies and Berkshire Hathaway; John Hancock unveils the Comprehensive Estate Tax and Income Analysis tool; Pennsylvania's Medicaid Management Information System awards Unisy
- Dakota Embeds Parascript AppMay 31, 2001