- Big Data Boosts Enterprise Risk ManagementApril 01, 2013Technology is democratizing insurers' access to high-performance computing and expanding their view of risk exposure.
- Conning/Milliman Partnership Boosts Economic Capital ModelingMarch 05, 2013Linking Milliman’s MG-ALFA system with Conning’s GEMS Economic Scenario Generator will respond to regulators’ and raters increasing demand for stochastic modeling capabilities and foster a holistic approach to risk management.
- After Proposed Rules, Health Exchange Questions Remain: MillimanJuly 15, 2011The actuarial firm identified concerns for insurance companies after HHS released potential regulations.
- Phoenix Group Chooses Milliman for Actuarial Systems Transformation InitiativeSeptember 03, 2010A solution centered on Milliman's MG-ALFA actuarial projection system will help the insurer to meet Solvency II requirements, monitor its risks on a daily basis and streamline business processes.
- Milliman Acquires Life Strategies Actuarial ConsultancyDecember 11, 2009The leading Irish actuarial firm's management and staff will remain intact under its new name of Milliman Ireland.
- Bush Creates Health IT Post June 16, 2004First position of its kind to focus on establishing infrastructure.