- Mobile: The Road Ahead for InsurersFebruary 26, 2013The insurance industry has begun to provide relevant mobile capabilities to customers and distributors, but carriers must develop strategies of engagement beyond mobile that embrace the data processing implications of 'the Internet of things.'
- USAA Sues Mitek Over Mobile Document Capture TechnologyApril 11, 2012In response, the mobile vendor claims that its remote deposit capture technology predates USAA's.
- Progressive's Mobile Document Capture Initiative Enables Quoting from a SmartphoneFebruary 02, 2012The auto carrier worked with Mitek Systems to create a capability in its iPhone app through which prospective policyholders can submit information by taking pictures of necessary documents.
- Mitek Systems Launches Mobile Imaging Cloud ServiceJuly 27, 2011New service enables insurance IT developers to create camera-based smartphone and tablet apps that extract data from documents
- ALLIANCES AND PARTNERSHIPSMay 06, 2002The Alea Group joins ACORD; Advisen enters a deal with illumitek, Inc.; Tata Consulting partners with InternetSpeech...