- Protective Life Deploys iPipeline's iGO Drop Ticket to Streamline Agent Sales ProcessMay 15, 2013Rules-based short form is designed to simplify application process and facilitate sales.
- Protective Life Favored to Buy AXA US Insurance Assets: SourcesMarch 27, 2013U.S. insurer Protective Life
Insurance is the leading candidate to buy some of AXA
SA's U.S. life insurance assets in a deal that could be
valued at around $1 billion, according to two people familiar
with the situation.
- Protective Life Names New Chief Risk OfficerNovember 16, 2012Michael Temple joins the company from Unum.
- Federal Insurance Office Modernization Conference Anticipates Report Due JanuaryDecember 12, 2011The first ever meeting presided over by a federal officer charged with insurance regulation rehearsed themes likely to be touched on in a report mandated by Dodd-Frank.
- Market Delivers on Promise of Increased M&ASeptember 29, 2011The studies came fast and furious all summer: Expect more M&A activity in the insurance industry. Today, we saw two examples. What can IT departments expect?
- Medical Protective to Buy Princeton Insurance from Medical Liability MutualSeptember 29, 2011Medical Liability Mutual is divesting itself of its New Jersey policyholders by selling Princeton to Berkshire Hathaway subsidiary Medical Protective.
- IT Claims TransformationSeptember 05, 2006IT Claims Transformation
- November 28, 2005
- A Good EXAMPLE November 28, 2005To manage and process policies for a Web-based quoting and submission system, Temple-based Farmers Mutual Protective Association of Texas (also known as RVOS; $9 billion in assets) has deployed Duck Creek's (Bolivar, Mo.) EXAMPLE Platform.
- Contract NewsApril 19, 2005
- New ContractsMay 05, 2003The Phoenix Companies licensed CSC's Product Profiler; E-Z Data, Inc. sold seats of its ECP software to Guardian; Whitehill Technologies Inc. signed an agreement with Equitable Life of Canada...