- Sapiens Introduces the DECISION for Insurance Business Decision Management SolutionMay 06, 2013By consolidating business rules into a central, audit trail-supported repository, DECISION for Insurance is designed to give carriers full control of decision execution throughout the enterprise, and consistency across multiple systems.
- Achieving Technology Self-Sufficiency Requires a Marathon, Not a SprintJanuary 14, 2013While independence from the solution provider sounds attractive, self-sufficiency doesn’t come without a learning curve, challenges, and risks.
- Trustmark Voluntary Benefits Taps Sapiens ALIS for Speed to Market, ServiceOctober 16, 2012The benefits solutions-focused company selected Sapiens offering best met the company's long-term strategic objectives after an extensive evaluation process.
- MD Insurance Services Taps Sapiens IDIT Software SuiteJuly 23, 2012MDIS will use the Sapiens suite as its new policy admin system for fast deployment of building warranty insurance products, backed by a customer-centric management system.
- Belgian Insurer KBC Signs Sapiens for Policy AdminJune 13, 2012The company is currently in production with the ALIS Policy Administration system.
- Sapiens Releases BI Platform for ReinsuranceJune 06, 2012Reinsurance BI features several query and model options.
- RiverStone Group Selects Sapiens for Reinsurance SolutionMay 29, 2012The vendor will manage implementation of its Sapiens Reinsurance solution, to be completed by year-end, enabling RiverStone to augment its management and control of its reinsurance program.
- Guardian Financial Announces $700,000 Sapiens ContractMay 25, 2012The British life insurer will use the vendor's core systems platform.
- Rules Gone Wild: The Growing Need to Get Business Rules Under ControlMay 21, 2012A world of rules-driven automation and decision-making requires more robust, and perhaps more insurance industry-specific rules governance discipline and technology.
- LB Group Selects Sapiens to Manage ReinsuranceOctober 11, 2011The Sapiens Insight system also will aid LB Group with Solvency II.
- Tokio Marine Management Implements Sapiens Core Systems August 31, 2011TMM expects efficiency and greater speed-to-market when Sapiens' RapidSure Policy Administration and Reinsurance solutions go live later this year.
- Sapiens Finalizes Merger with FIS and IDITAugust 23, 2011The resulting entity will aim to realize "many potential synergies" between the three companies,
says CEO Roni Al-Dor.
- Vendor Consolidation Brings Synergies, But Integration Challenges Loom August 01, 2011Vendor M&A helps insurers by giving smaller vendors financial strength, expanded markets and
implementation capabilities, but integration of new solutions with existing solutions may present a
serious challenge to some larger vendors.
- Sapiens Closes Merger with FIS, IDITJuly 21, 2011The deal brings Sapiens' customer base to over 70 and significantly enhances its presence as a global provider of comprehensive solutions across the life and annuities, property casualty and reinsurance sectors.
- Allianz Suisse Awards $1.8m Contract to Sapiens for Pension System UpgradeMay 19, 2011Allianz Suisse expects the upgrade to help the company develop better customer service and an improved user experience while reducing overall operational costs.
- Sapiens Announces Merger AgreementMarch 21, 2011The potential union of three insurance software vendors includes one P&C-specific firm and one life-specific firm.
- Sapiens Adds CRM Module to RapidSure Policy Admin SystemMarch 09, 2011The new customer relationship management module includes collaboration, workflow and diary items for insurance companies.
- Sapiens Enhances its RapidSure P&C Offering with IT-Freedom's ICE Claims SolutionFebruary 02, 2011Sapiens enhances RapidSure P&C offering with IT-Freedom's ICE Claims Solution, to position RapidSure as a full insurance suite.
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies Goes Live on Sapiens RapidSure Policy Admin SuiteSeptember 07, 2010The six-month implementation effort included five lines of business and integration to billing, claims, document management and accounting systems with the company's Web portal.
- Sapiens Acquires Canada-based P&C Software Vendor HarcaseApril 29, 2010The acquisition brings Sapiens Harcase's RapidSure policy administration suite and customer base, as well as the software and service capabilities of Octello, Harcase's sales and implementation partner, with whom the company merged earlier this year.