- UnitedHealth Q4 Revenue Up, Costs ControlledJanuary 17, 2013UnitedHealth Group Inc, the
largest U.S. health insurer, said on Thursday it kept
fourth-quarter costs under control and increased revenue by more
than 11 percent, helping earnings per share to rise.
- UnitedHealth Hops on Retail BandwagonJanuary 04, 2013The health insurer has opened several retail stores over the past year.
- UnitedHealth to Buy Part of Brazilian Health Insurer/Hospital SystemOctober 08, 2012UnitedHealth Group Inc
said it would buy a 90 percent stake in Amil Participacoes SA
, Brazil's largest health insurer and hospital
operator, for $4.9 billion, tapping into a fast-growing private
healthcare market as challenges mount for its U.S. business
- UHC Launches Bilingual Mobile SiteApril 12, 2012The site aims to improve health literacy among U.S. Hispanics by offering content in English and Spanish.
- Telemedicine Reduces Rural Health Disparities, Says UnitedHealthJuly 29, 2011Major health insurer urges more broadband connectivity, fewer regulatory hurdles, and better reimbursement policies
- UnitedHealth Deploying EHR Technology with ProvidersAugust 06, 2010The company says its goal is to help health care providers meet the final Meaningful Use requirements for electronic health records.
- Sebelius Summons Insurers to Discuss PremiumFebruary 25, 2010Letter invites insurer CEOs and NAIC leaders to attend a March 3 meeting to discuss the insurance companies' premiums.