- Realizing Insurance IT Value Requires New Tools, New MindsetFebruary 12, 2013Insurers typically spend three to five percent of their revenue on IT, but they spend only a very small fraction of that on determining if they are maximizing their investment. That needs to change.
- Core Systems Are Not Enough: CEO Ryu Introduces Guidewire Live NetworkOctober 23, 2012The vendor has pooled data shared within its user community, combined it with external content, and developed apps to deliver meaningful insights.
- Why Is Insurance IT So Hard?February 21, 2012The hardest thing about IT isn't programming skills. Rather, the stumbling blocks have much more to do with interpersonal skills, objectivity, organization, budgeting acumen and communications.
- Making Metrics Work for You: 5 Tips from the ExpertsFebruary 21, 2012Using key performance indicators to manage your IT resources isn't as easy as simply collecting data. It's what you do with that information that allows you to effect change.
- NATIONWIDE USES ANALYTICS, METRICS TO HONE INTERNET DELIVERY STRATEGIESMay 21, 2003A recent Nationwide Insurance Web analytics initiative is yielding results that speak volumes relative to the role online offerings play in the insurer's overall business strategies and brand marketing.