- United Insurance's New VP of Ops Has Growth MandateJuly 11, 2013Deepak Menon was selected for the new position because of his acumen around expanding business, the company says.
- Tech Vital for Insurers to Meet Equity Analysts' ExpectationsJanuary 15, 2013Technology is one of four key elements that both P&C and life insurers must get right to grow at the rates that equity analysts – and, by extension, the worldwide investment community – expect.
- 11 Answers to 2012's Burning QuestionsDecember 14, 2012Last year we identified 11 questions we expected to be answered by the insurance technology industry in 2012. How much clarity did we get?
- Elite 8 2012: Sal Abano Leads Tower IT Team To GrowthOctober 18, 2012CIO Sal Abano has drawn on a 26-year military career, including his experience as the U.S. Army's regional CTO in Iraq, in applying a team leadership approach in IT to support Tower Group Companies' growth. By Anthony O'Donnell
- 6 Distribution Forces To Power International ExpansionAugust 15, 2012Insurers should take a more local, less regional view of key elements in external markets, such as per capita income, computer ownership and broadband access, when seeking to identify opportunities.
- Rick Gilman Appointed Executive Director of Personal Lines Growth AllianceDecember 12, 2010Rick Gilman appointed Executive Director of Personal Lines Growth Alliance; will oversee communications, education and advocacy for independent agent channel-focused organization.
- Kevin Murray Builds for AXA Equitable’s Long-Term GrowthNovember 12, 2007Executive vice president and CIO Kevin Murray is establishing strategic platforms in support of AXA Equitable's ambitious growth objectives.
- Growing Pains, Cont'd. March 16, 2004
- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 11 FOR INSURANCE INNOVATORS AWARD ENTRIESMarch 26, 2003The deadline for applications for the
award, created by InSystems, Celent, and Insurance & Technology, has been extended to Friday, April 11.
- WHO ARE THE INTERNET INNOVATORS IN INSURANCE?February 12, 2003Competition is underway for the 2nd Annual Insurance Innovators Awardcreated to recognize the use of Internet technologies to improve business relationships in the insurance industry.
- INNOVATIVE INSURANCE NET-BASED INITIATIVES TO BE HONORED BY I&T, INSYSTEMS AND CELENTDecember 04, 2002The 2nd Annual Insurance Innovators Award--created to recognize
the use of Internet technologies to improve business relationships
in the insurance industry--has been launched by InSystems, Celent
and Insurance & Technology.
- Innovators Award Goes to AonJune 28, 2002Virtual risk manager builds market share in high-tech sector.
- AON'S WIRED FOR GROWTH(tm) WINS FIRST INSURANCE INNOVATORS AWARDJune 05, 2002Reflecting the drive to find cheaper alternatives to traditional IT activities, Farmers Insurance Group is expanding its successful offshore outsourcing program and has signed a contract with Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.