- Turning Millennials Towards InsuranceJune 12, 2014How can insurance companies entice younger generations to fill the slots left by a retiring workforce?
- How To Build A Great Insurance IT WorkforceMay 09, 2014CIOs from USAA, Unum and other insurance organizations shared secrets to attracting and retaining IT talent during a panel at the 2014 ACORD LOMA Insurance Systems Forum.
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly at PCI 2012November 07, 2012The PCI conference was an opportunity for IT leaders to compare and collaborate on such things, including success stories and cautionary tales.
- Best Career Advice for 2012 College GraduatesJune 22, 2012As Insurance & Technology’s new report on the Top 11 Schools for Insurance Technology Talent reveals, today’s students graduate from college with impressive training, skills and credentials. But do they have other capabilities – such as c
- 12 Core Competencies to Help Insurance Companies Close the IT Skills GapJune 14, 2012Developing the 21st century IT workforce requires insurance companies to not only integrate business and technology strategies, but also to rethink insurance IT professionals' core competencies, says Dan Roberts, Ouellette & Associates.
- 2009 Business and Technology Resolutions for the Insurance IndustryDecember 11, 2008With a very tough 2008 drawing to a close, there are a number of important goals for everyone in the insurance technology industry, including getting up to speed on social media, and improving competitiveness.