- Max Life Insurance Goes Mobile for Distribution with CognizantOctober 31, 2013The Indian insurer selects a platform that supports development of mobile distribution capabilities.
- Financial Services Mobility Spikes: Good Technology ReportOctober 23, 2013An increase in device activation, due to an increase in remote workers, is seen across financial services industries, according to the Good Technology Mobility Index Report.
- Can Electric Toothbrushes Yield Insurance-Relevant Data? One Company Thinks SoMay 20, 2013Per AdAge, at least one insurance company has partnered with an electric toothbrush manufacturer to share brushing data.
- An Insurance CIO’s 4 Top Mobile ChallengesApril 12, 2013Peter Settel, CIO of Homesite Insurance, says that HTML5 is making insurers think hard about whether a native app or mobile website experience is best for their mobile initiatives.
- As Telecommuting Debate Rages, Aetna Sticks by Big At-Home WorkforceMarch 01, 2013Of the insurer's 35,000 employees, 14,500 do not
have a desk at the home office, a move that the company's top executives, CEO Mark Bertolini and national business chief Joseph Zubretsky, have said helps cut costs in real estate.
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly at PCI 2012November 07, 2012The PCI conference was an opportunity for IT leaders to compare and collaborate on such things, including success stories and cautionary tales.
- What’s In Your Contract? 6 Steps to Creating a Better Outsourcing PartnershipJuly 10, 2012The next generation of outsourcing is looking to advances in cloud computing, mobility, virtualization and business intelligence to drive faster and more cost-effective solutions
- Insurance Industry Reacts to Jobs' RetirementAugust 25, 2011During his tenure, the former Apple CEO has been credited with revolutionizing technology. We reached out to several industry players for thoughts on how those innovations influenced insurance technology specifically.
- /channels/networkinfrastructureMarch 16, 2004