- 2013 a Pivotal Year for Insurance CIOs: GartnerJanuary 29, 2013Insurance CIOs must begin to address legacy issues and skill deficits in order to be able to meet the service, operational efficiency and profitability demands of the next decade.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Capacity Management Evolved: How to Optimize VM Placement to Mitigate Risk, Right-Size Infrastructure and Cut Software Costs in Half
- DDoS Protection or Site Performance: A rock and a hard place?
- Reducing Software Licensing Costs in Virtual & Cloud Infrastructure with Smarter VM Placements
- Using Agile BI to Increase Efficiency, Improve Productivity, and Reduce Errors in Financial Processing
- Bank of America's Journey to the Cloud: Lessons learned to ensure your Private Cloud is efficient, low risk, and meets business needs.
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- PaaS Buyer's Guide
- 2013 Wireless LAN Survey
- CSI's 2013 Annual Banking Priorities Study
- Policy Control & SDN: A Perfect Match? - by Heavy Reading
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Advantages of the SAP Real-Time Data Platform for Electronic Trading
- The Best-of-Class Strategy Makes a Return in the Cloud Era