- The New Architecture Of How Things Are Done In InsuranceAugust 30, 2013As insurance shifts from being a risk product to a consumer product that is more usage-based, there will be dramatic changes in the way insurance is bought, sold and distributed.
- 4 Call Center Imperatives for InsurersJuly 19, 2013Customer expectations for a consistent, interactive and real-time experience across all channels, including the call center, are rising. What must insurers do to meet these expectations?
- ACORD Names Chief Standards OfficerApril 23, 2013Former Zurich General Insurance executive Monique Hesseling joins the industry standards group as VP and chief standards officer, a new position.
- Sword Group Launches a New Insurance DivisionJuly 01, 2010Sword Group launches a new insurance division; Sword Insurance will focus on software and delivery capabilities in areas including multi-channel distribution, business intelligence and policy administration.
- Wendy Corman Named President of edge IPK, North AmericaJanuary 12, 2010The former Duck Creek executive will be responsible for driving the distribution-focused vendor's growth in North America.
- 2004 Business Technology Forecast PreviewDecember 17, 2003Insurance & Technology asks a panel of distinguished industry observers what the new year will bring for senior technology executives of insurance companies.
- Anytime/Anywhere Information OutputJune 23, 2003Technology providers are realizing the dream of multi-channel publishing.