- Tech Vital for Insurers to Meet Equity Analysts' ExpectationsJanuary 15, 2013Technology is one of four key elements that both P&C and life insurers must get right to grow at the rates that equity analysts – and, by extension, the worldwide investment community – expect.
- Not All Customers Are Equal: The Case for Differentiated ServiceMay 22, 2009Insurers can maximize their customer service technology investments by identifying what is valuable to different tiers of customers and matching capabilities to customer profitability, asserts Steve Discher, SVP, Robert E. Nolan Company.
- Insurance IT Spending Unlikely to ShrinkOctober 09, 2008While current conditions will drive intensified cost-consciousness, the continued need for improved capabilities, increased productivity and greater profitability will ensure that insurers' IT budgets will not face significant cuts.
- Insurance & Technology’s Tech-Savvy CEOs 2007 May 16, 2007
- It's a 'Buy' WorldJanuary 05, 2007This is an exciting time in the insurance industry, with several factors leading carriers to make key technology decisions in 2007.