- The Most Innovative Insurer Customer ExperiencesOctober 18, 2013SMA has identified 10 insurer initiatives that it says represents the cream of the crop for insurance customer experience.
- Insurance IT Innovation: Not An OxymoronAugust 23, 2013The winners of this year's Novarica Research Council Impact Awards demonstrate that insurance companies are increasingly adept at getting measurable results out of innovative IT implementations.
- Esurance Launches 'What If Calculator' For Potential Premium ChangesApril 10, 2013The calculator is for informational use only, but gives policyholders a window into how certain changes might affect their premium.
- Design, Not Performance, Defines Success of Online Quoting: StudyNovember 12, 2012But product satisfaction still is the greatest indicator of customer acquisition.
- Phoenix Drives Rapid Annuities Growth with Unique Technology PlatformSeptember 25, 2012Phoenix's new eApp combines with its earlier REALIZE system to provide a unique distribution platform in support of a product diversification strategy that has already taken the company from zero to $1.5 billion in fixed indexed annuity funds under managem
- Patriot National Completes Phase I of Legacy Replacement with Quoting PortalSeptember 12, 2012The carrier’s launch of the Vikaran Solutions-based QuoteExpert portal marks the successful completion of Patriot’s first phase of its WorkersCompExpert suite legacy replacement initiative.
- Esurance Launches Coverage Counselor To Help Customers Understand PremiumsAugust 09, 2012The goal of the online tool is to present easy to understand information on coverage options based on user input.
- Universal Group Upgrading to New Cover-All Policy Platform for Commercial Lines Underwriting and RatingJuly 23, 2012Universal Group upgrading to New Cover-All policy platform for commercial lines underwriting and rating; San Juan-based P&C carrier aims for improved efficiency and growth.
- Bad User Experience Torpedoes Auto Insurance Customer Acquisition: J.D. PowerMay 25, 2012Not only will you lose a lead from a poor website experience, but that lead is likely to recommend that friends and family shop elsewhere, the company reports.
- More Auto Insurance Buyers Want to Close Policies Online: J.D. PowerMay 04, 2012The company's 2012 U.S. Insurance Shopping Study finds that when people shop for a new carrier, the ability to buy a final policy online is a big differentiator.
- Case Study in 5 "W"s: 21st Century Migrates Mainframe with ClerityJanuary 04, 2012The auto carrier walks Insurance & Technology through its effort to consolidate its policy and quoting systems onto a Unix-based platform.
- Profiting By Addressing the IT Needs of the Small Carrier MarketJune 07, 2011IDP InsuraSphere Agent portal enables small- to mid-size P&C Insurers to offer real-time quoting; Echo Ridge Partners' offers small carriers iCatalyst modular P&C policy administration solution.
- PruHealth Allows Brokers to Quote on iPadApril 13, 2011The British provider of private health coverage will release the quoting app on iTunes.
- Progressive Ramps Up Mobile Capabilities for New YearJanuary 03, 2011The auto insurer added online quoting to its mobile website, roadside assistance to its existing app and released two non-insurance-focused apps.
- New Celtic HealthyTexas Site Features Online QuotingOctober 22, 2010The site also allows employers to apply for coverage online or by downloading an application.
- FirstBest Updates Agency Upload PlatformSeptember 27, 2010FirstBest AppReader 2.0 provides speed and quoting advantages over its predecessor, the vendor claims.
- Rockingham Group Uses Blue Cod for Web Quoting SolutionSeptember 08, 2009The current release uses features of Blue Cod's Web-based quoting solution.
- TESTING ENSURES ACCURACY OF UNUMPROVIDENT QUOTES ON IPIPELINEJuly 02, 2003As part of an effort to ensure the accuracy of long-term care insurance quotes that
reach wholesalers and agents who subscribe to iPipeline's Web-based quote engine,
UnumProvident has run test plans against rating and contractual information related
- NATIONWIDE USES ANALYTICS, METRICS TO HONE INTERNET DELIVERY STRATEGIESMay 21, 2003A recent Nationwide Insurance Web analytics initiative is yielding results that speak volumes relative to the role online offerings play in the insurer's overall business strategies and brand marketing.
- TRAVELERS INITIATES INTEGRATION DEAL WITH RACKLEYFebruary 26, 2003As a result of its focus on improving the ease with which its independent agents do business, Travelers Property Casualty has formed an integration relationship with Rackley Systems.