Property and Casualty Insurers have been investing in modernizing their core systems to provide flexibility, improve product speed-to-market, support customer growth, and improve underwriting profitability. Many carriers are currently on this transformational journey; and stakes from these transformation initiatives are high, given the large amount spent on initial rollouts and ongoing maintenance of these platforms.
Itís up to the QA team, with support of IT and business leaders, to focus on quality to achieve the realization of benefits outlined in the business case. Improving the overall quality profile, speed to market, and reduction in costs rely heavily upon automation and application-specific testing approaches.
Join us for this webinar (designed with CIOs, IT directors, project managers, QA managers, testers and developers in mind) and you will:
- Explore best practices for leading a successful core system testing initiative
- See examples of successful core system testing initiatives
- Understand symptoms & root causes of cost-quality-schedule slippages
- Learn how automation & application specific testing are key considerations during preparation
- Know what success looks like for a core system testing initiative