- Automated Configuration Management: Why it Matters and How to Get Started
- Global Network Service Providers: Security a Position to Challenge the Botnet
- Using Reversible Debugging for Linux to Increase Software Dev Productivity
- Federate Identities - Key to Seamless SSO
- HDAP - The World's First Directory Built on Big Data Standards
About This Company:
BitGravity's mission is to transform communications, broadcasts, and collaboration through innovative, high-definition video services over the Internet. To realize this vision, we developed the entire stack of technology behind our global network, including applications that take advantage of the network to deliver superior customer experiences. BitGravity was founded in early 2006 and is the world's first and only distributed origin delivery network designed to balance the demands of both storage and delivery requirements. BitGravity was one of the first companies to deliver HD video over the Internet, standards-based HD live streaming, and mosaic interactive applications through its Advanced Progressive APIs. BitGravity's patent-pending network is Tier 1, highly scalable, and optimized to deliver affordable, HD-quality video on demand, live streams, and interactive applications for massive audiences on the Internet.