- Grow Revenue With Healthcare Lockbox Services
- IT Knowledge Expert - Making the ITIL 3 Service Knowledge Management System a Reality
- Building the Airtight Financial Institution: Risk-Aware Network Visualization
- A Strategy for Governing IT Projects, Programs, and Portfolios Throughout the Enterprise
- Creating an Agile Workforce in Financial Services
Oracle Open Office
About This Company:
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.