- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats: Leverage Managed Security Services
- Hybrid IT: Best of All Worlds
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
About This Company:
CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled solutions and services through three primary lines of business. These include Business Solutions & Services, Global Outsourcing Services and the North American Public Sector. CSC's advanced capabilities include systems design and integration, information technology and business process outsourcing, applications software development, Web and application hosting, mission support and management consulting. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 90,000 employees and reported revenue of $17.1 billion for the 12 months ended July 4, 2008.
For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.csc.com.
All Assets From CSC
10 Things Most Vendors Won't Tell You About Modernization | January 2012
AEGON Adopts Automated Workflow Distributor (AWD) | March 2008